Document Type : علمی - پژوهشی
Department of Environment, Faculty of Agriculture and Natural resources, Islamic Azad University, Ahvaz
Faculty of Environment, Islamic Azad University. Ahvaz
Department of Planning and Design of the Environment, Environmental Sciences Research Institute, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran
In many work environments,human errors are of great importance, since they resultin adverse events. Therefore,in order to prevent or reduce the consequences of human errors, itis necessary to identify the cause interpolation. The aim of this study is to identify, assess and manage the risks of human errorsin Desalting unit & Compression Station of maroon. After the assessments of different parts of the control room in desalting unit in termsof health and safety, in order to identify risks and potential damage to human factors (critical tasks), Walking & Talking Through methods was used.In order to analyzethe critical tasks in desalting unit and compressionStation,Hierarchical Task Analysis (HTA) was applied. Then, the risks and potential human damage wereevaluated and classified in view of Probability of occurrence and Intensity of effects. HumanHazop method was used in the process of risk assessment.The results of calculating risks of human Hazop work sheet in Maroon units indicate that the most important reasons behind errors in this company are as follows : a) not performingjob tasks (%88.33) as themost important job tasks, and b) human errors with the highest percentage of (% 41.66).The consequences of human errors can be classified in 3 categories : 1)Economic consequences (%44.96) 2) management consequences ( %32.55) 3) Environmental consequences (%22.48).Human hazop method can be used for eliminating the occurrence of human errors and also reducing the intensity of theirconsequences , by altering the education, designing , safety systems and instructions, wich in turn increases the .tolerance of errors indesigns or operations
- Mustafa H. The Study of Human Errors in an Industrial Petrochemical Control Rooms Adopting CREAM Method, with a Cognitive Ergonomics Approach, Master science Thesis, University of social welfare and rehabilitation sciences Tehran. 2010:310. [In Persian]
- Kerzner H. Project management a systems approach to planning scheduling and controlling, John Will & Sons, New Jersey.2003:420.
- Lee E, park Y, shin J. large engineering projected risk management using a Bayesian belief network. Expert systems with applications; 2008; (36): 5880-5887.
- Eduljee GH. Trends in risk assessment and risk management. Sci Total Environ 2000; 249(1-3): 13-23.
- KappS.why job safety analysis work. National Safety Council, Safety & Health Publication, 1998.p.220.
- Stanton N, Salmon P. Predicting Pilot Error on the Flight Deck Aerospace Science and Technology; 2005; 9 (6):525-532.
- Kirwan B. Human error identification techniques for risk assessment of high risk systems-Part 1: Review andevaluation of techniques. ApplErgon 1998; 29(3): 157-77.
- Shorrock ST. Kirwan B. Development and application of a human error identification tool for air traffic control.ApplErgon 2002; 33(4): 319-36.
- Wiegmann DA. Shappell SA. A human error approach to aviation accident analysis: the human factors analysisand classification system. London: Ashgate Publishing, Ltd.; 2003.p.380.
- Kim J. Jung W. Jang S. Wang J. A Case Study for the Selection of a Railway Human Reliability Analysis Method 2006.Proceedings of the 19th annual. International Railway; 2009 Sep 28-Oct 2; Bastad, Sweden; 2009.
- Baysari MT. Caponecchia C. McIntosh AS. Wilson JR. Classification of errors contributing to rail incidents andaccidents: A comparison of two human error identification techniques. Safety Science 2009; 47(7): 948-57.
- Habibi A. Gharib S. Mohammad fam I et al. Assessment and management of human errors in Refinery Control Room Operators using the SHERPA, Journal of Health Systems Research; 2010 VolVII, No. 4.
- Mohammadfam I. Nikoomaram H. Yosefi H. Assessment and management of human errors. Emergency assessment and management of human error in using the method: HEPI case study in are lated industry, power plant, Faculty of Health Sciences and of Jundi Shapur, Issue4. 2012 ;( 4):129-136. [In Persian]
- Haji Hoseini A. Engineering human errors, Tehran: Fanavaran Publications; 2010:179 [In Persian]
- Mohammadfam I. Safety Techniques Study Operations and Risk, Tehran: Second Edition Fanavaran Publications; 2005: 58. [In Persian]
- Horton DK, Berkowitz Z, Kaye W E. Adverse Public health consequences from acute chlorine releases; 2002: 43537. Accessed Nov 17
- Ghasemi M, Nasle seraji J, Zakeryan A. Ergonomic study (identification, prediction and control) human error in a control room Petrochemical using SHERPA; Journal of School Health; 2009 Volume8, Number1, Spring 2010, Anstytand Health Research, p: 41- 52. [In Persian]
- Klttz A, Paul W. The Application of Active Database to the Problems of Human Error in Industry, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industry; 2001;(13):19-26.
- Kariuki SG, LÃ¶we K. Integrating human factors into process hazard analysis, Reliability Engineering and Safety; 2007; 92(12): 1764-73.
- Jozi A, Shams Khuzani N. Environmental Risk Assessment of Thermal Power Plant Gas Modhej Zargan Ahvaz analysis failure modes and effects on the environment (FMEA), Fifth National Conference of the improvement of the environmental crisis.2010. [In Persian]
- Azadeh A. Mohammad Fam I. AzamAzadeh M. Integrated HSEE Management Systems for Industry: a Case Study in GAS Refinary; Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers; 2009; 32: 2.
- Mohammad fam I, Sajedi A, Mahmoudi S, Mohammad fam F. Department of Occupational Health and Safety, Faculty of Health, University of Hamadan Medical Science; 2012.
- Shepherd A. Hierarchical Task Analysis. Taylor &Francis, London; 2001.
- Mohammad fam I. Enginerring Safety, Identfication technique, Assessment & Control Risks in Industrial Sites Tehran: Fanavaran Public.Fifth Edition; 2000. [In Persian]