Document Type : علمی - پژوهشی
Faculty of Energy and Environment, Science and Research Campus, University of Islamic azad Tehran, Science and Research Campus
Department of Environment, Facultuy of Agriculture And Natural Resource , University of azad Islamic Arak
Alborz markazi wildsheep is a migrant species that has several seasonal home rang. This species is classified as vulnerable in red list of IUCN and is classified as a protected animal based on environment conservation law in iran ،Therefor conservation of this species and itshabitats is important in regional and international levels.Analysis relation between species and their environment has ever been a important issue that it is base of modelling .In research we used maximum entropy approach in1392 in Tehran by recorded 350 present points gathered in summer and winter to environmental variables representing geographical and anthropogenical factors of the study area. of summer suitable habitat is 204629 ha and winter suitable habitat is 204471 ha. .in order to survey validation model we used cross validation .Acording to result of studing standard devation of slope and elevation classification, distance of water resource maximum play and orientation minimum play in summer model and in winter model slop and elevation and about orientation sun maximum play and orient east and south minimum play in model.
- Williams JN, Nelson JK., Erwin OâBrien, Schwartz MW. Using species distribution models to predict new occurrences for rare plants. Diversity and Distributions journal; 2009; 15: 565â576.
- Naturalium R. The impact of habitat fragmentation by anthropogenic infrastructures on wolves (Canis lupus). Ph.D.: Biology and Biotechnology group, Ruhr-University of Bochum; 2009; 1-115.
- Anderson MC, Watts JM, Freilich JE, Yool SR, Wakefield GI, Mccauley JF, Fahnestock PB. Regression â tree modeling of desert tortoise habitat in the central Mojave desert. Ecological Applications; 2000; 10; 890â900.
- Phillips SJ, .Anderson RP, Schapire RE. Maximum entropy modeling of species geographic distributions. Ecological Modelling; 2006; 190- 231-259.
- Leung B , Lodge DM , Finnoff D , Shogren JF , Lewis MA , Lamberti G. An ounce of prevention or a pound of cure bioeconomic risk analysis of invasive species. The Royal Society; 2002; 269- 2407-2413.
- Rostaei Z. Modeling habitat sutibility of wildsheep the most important prey for asian cheeta by maxent in wildlife refuge yazd province;2014; [In Persian].
- Khalili F. Modeling habitat sutibility of iranaian squireel by maxent in protected area kohkiloye and boyrahmat provience;2014; [In Persian].
- Komaeii M. Modeling impact chang using of land and habitat sutibilityof brown bear by maxent in centeral alborz protected area;2013; [In Persian].
- Sadeghian F. Modeling habitat sutibility of Iranian leopard by maxent yazd bofgh protected area;2013; [In Persian].
- Wildgen J. Environmental justice in Louisisana;s industrial corridor using GIS; 2009.
- Walker R&at al . Analysing wildlife movement corridors in Montana; 2009.
- Tehran provincial directorate, Deputy Head For Natural Environment ;1999; [In Persian.]
- Ziaie H. A Field Guide To The Mammals of Iran, Third Edition, Deparment Of The Environment;2009.[In Persian].
- Hirzel AH. When GIS come to life. Linking landscape- and population ecology for large population management modelling: the case of Ibex (Capra ibex) in Switzerland. Ph.D thesis. Institute of Ecology, Laboratory for Conservation Biology. University of Lausanne; 2001.
- Tsoar A, Allouche O, Steinitz O, Rotem D, Kadmon. A comparative evaluation of presence only methds for modeling species distribution. Diversity and Distributions; 2007;13: 397-405.