Document Type : علمی - پژوهشی
Department of Economic and Environmental Management, Environmental Sciences Research Institute, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran
Environmental Sciences Research Institute, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran
Faculty of Agriculture, University of Ilam, Ilam
Environmental Protection Organization, Tehran
With increasing public concern about food quality and health of society in conjuction with destruction of natural resources, there has been recently much more attentions about organic farming in most developed and developing countries. This study aims to investigate the effect of mix marketing on development of pomegranate exports of Saveh, southwest of Tehran, to international markets providing the opportunity for improving the existing situation Accordingly, some questionnaires were distributed among exporters and manufacturers having some experiences in export. Assumptions were examined base on a t-student with single groups and Friedman test with a margin of error of 5%. The results showed that the most important factors effecting the pomegranate exports in the mix marketing are price element, product element, distribution element and the element of promotion, respectively. The results also revealed that the lack of knowledge of producers, lack of supporting the manufacturer particularly during the transition period as well as failure to support guarantee buying at a higher price are among those impediments for the development of organic pomegranate area in the region.
- Ministry of Agriculture. Agriculture letter statistic. Office of Statistics and Information Technology, Ministry of Agriculture. 2010. Tehran: Ministry of Agriculture, Deputy of Planning and Economic.
- Mohammadi M. Status production up to export pomegranate. 2009. Tehran: Ministry of Industries and Mines, Deputy of Affairs Industries and economic.
- Khaledi K, Rahimzadeh A. Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by country's agricultural exports. Agricultural Economics and Development; 2008; 62(2):83- 103.
- Azizi J, Yazdani S. Survey the market export apple with emphasis on the principle of comparative advantage exports. Research and Construction; 2006;73:146-154.
- Ministry of Agriculture. Plan Studied gardening Country (Pomegranate, Figs, Tropical fruits). 1995; Consulting Engineers Vysan. Tehran: Deputy of gardening, Ministry of Agriculture.
- Shakeri M Y. Congress managerial review of the achievements and problems of carob worm. Analytic Review of the Research of carob worm in Iran. 2004; Research Center for Agriculture and Natural Resources Publications.
- Jeans A. Small Enterprises and NGOs: Meaning in the Marketplace, Appropriate Technology. London: Intermediate Technology publications; 1998.
- Hashemi H. Effect of electronic commerce on the export of oil, gas and petrochemical. Quarterly Journal of Commerce; 2009; 54: 171- 200. [In Persian]
- Mahmoodi H. Market analysis organic fruit Iran export to SWOT method. Ph.D.: Environmental Sciences Institute. Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran; 2009.
- Joel R, Berman E. Marketing. Macmillan Publishing Company; 1992.
- Roosta A, Ebrahimi A, Venous D. Marketing Management. Publication of samt. Tehran; 1996