Document Type : مقاله کوتاه
Islamic Azad University, Shahrood Branch
Faculty of Technical and Engineering, Islamic Azad University, North Tehran Branch
Faculty of Environment and Energy, Tehran Sciences & Researches University
In this study for purpose of environmental risk assessment for gas transportation pipelines, combined the indexing system method and AHP. Indexing System is a compulsive and applicable method that was based at the basis of characterizing index effect and ranking. For the purpose of weighting the criteria’s, the AHP was used and for the purpose of weighting the digital layers of information’s related to the criteria’s, Ordered Weight Analysis method was used. Via usage of GIS abilities, the identified risks and risk zonation in the path of pipelines. Results showed that 46% of gas pipeline, has a high risk (5467- 6054 grade), 48% of it, has a medium risk (6055- 6641 grade), 2% of it, has a low risk (6642- 7228 grade) and 4% of it, has a little risk (7228< grade). Adjacency of southern zone of pipelines path with Orumieh lake national park, is an important ecological sensitivity that is under investigation. 15 kilometer of pipeline path (kilometer 18+220 to 33+220) is aligned with 5 kilometer of biosphere reserved.
- Brito A J, de Almeida A T. Multi attribute risk assessment for risk ranking of natural gas pipelines. Reliability engineering & System safety; 2008.p. 187-198.
- Bass gas pipeline . Environmental impact statement, Southeast Australia;2002.p. 753.
- Lina HB. Pipeline risk assessment assist safe transportation of energy resources. Southeastern Mexico; 2000.p. 154-168.
- Porter M, Marcuz G, Reale R, Savigny K W. Geohazard risk management for the Norandino gas pipeline, Proceedings of IPC, 6th International Pipeline Conference, Canada; 2006.
- Henselwood F, Phillips G. A matrix based risk assessment approach for addressing linear hazards such as pipelines; 2004.p.67-92.
- Monavari S M. Impact Assessment, Mitra, Inc.; 2005. [In Persian]
- Consulting Engineers Geo-minded inquiry . technical reports and studies, geotechnical soil gas pipeline Tasuj â Salamas; 2008. [In Persian]
- Sarkis J, Talluri S. Evaluating and Selecting e-Commerce Software and Communication Systems for a Supply Chain, European Journal of Operational Research; 2004.
- Malczewski J. GIS and multi criteria decision analysis, Newyork, John wiley & Sons Inc.; 1999.p.392.
- Motakan A A, Shakib AR, PourAli SH, Nazmfar H. locating suitable sites for landfill using GIS (study area: the city of Tabriz). Journal of Environmental Sciences ; 2008;6 (2):65-76 . [In Persian]
- Statistical Center of Iran. Population and Housing Census, National Statistical Center of Iran port, Inc.; 2005. [In Persian]