Document Type : Original Articles
MSc. Student of Physics, Faculty of Physics, University of zanjan, zanjan
Associated Professor, Department of Physics, Faculty of Physics, Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Sciences, Zanjan
Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, Faculty of Physics, University of zanjan, Zanjan
- Seinfeld H, Pandis N. Atmospheric chemistry and physics, From air pollution to climate change. New York; 1998.
- Mofidi A, Jaafari S. Examine the role of regional atmospheric circulation over the summer dust storms occurring in the South West of Iran in the Middle East. faculty of agriculture and Natural Resources Khuzestan Ramin, First International Congress of dust phenomena and deal with its devastating consequences; 2011.[In Persain]
- Prospero J.M, et al. Environmental characterization of global sources of atmospheric soil dust identified with the nimbus 7 total ozone mapping spectrometer (TOMS) absorbing aerosol product: Reviews of Geophysics; 2002.
- Luminita F, Sabina S. Study of the correlation between the near-ground PM10 mass concentration and the aerosol optical depth: Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics.; 2011.
- Prospero JM. The atmospheric transport of particles to the ocean, In: V. Ittekkot, P. Schafer, S. Honjo, PJ. Depetris, Particle flux in the ocean. Wiley, Chichester; 1996.p. 19-52.
- Torres-Padron ME, Gelado-Caballero MD, Collado-Sanchez C, Siruela-Matos VF, Cardona-Castellano PJ, Hernandez-Brito JJJ. Variability of dust inputs to the CANIGO zone, Deep Sea Res II ;2002.p. 49:3455-3464.
- Zhao TL, Gong SL, Zhang XY, McKendry IG, Modeled size aggregated wet and dry deposition budgets of soil dust aerosol during ACE-Asia, implications for trans-Pacific transport. Geophysics Res ;2003.p. 108-123.
- Sarthou G, et al. Atmospheric iron deposition and sea-surface dissolved iron concentrations in the eastern Atlantic Ocean, Deep Sea Res I ;2003.p. 50:1339-1352.
- Goossens D. Field experiments of Aeolian dust accumulation on rock fragment substrata. Sedimentology; 1995.p. 42:391-402.
- Gillette DA. Environmental factors affecting dust emission by wind, In: C. Morales, Saharan dust. Wiley, Chichester;1979.p. 71-91.