Document Type : Original Articles
Assistant Professor, Department of Plant Production, Shirvan Higher Education Complex, Shirvan
Associate Professor, Department of Plant Production, Shirvan Higher Education Complex, Shirvan
- Bardgett R D. Causes and consequences of animal diversity in soil. Zoology; 2002; 105:367â374.
- Barrios E. Soil biota, ecosystem services and land productivity. Ecological Economics; 2007; 64:269-285.
- Biaggini M, Consorti R, Dapporto L, Dellacasa M, Paggetti E, Corti C. The taxonomic level order as a possible tool for rapid assessment of arthropod diversity in agricultural landscapes. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment; 2007; 122:183â191.
- Burrssaard L, Ruiter P C, Brown G G. Soil biodiversity for agricultural sustainability. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment; 2007; 121: 233-244.
- Clark K R. Non-parametric multivariate analysis of changes in community structure. Australian Journal of Ecology; 1993; 18:117â143.
- Clough Y, Kruess A, Kleijn D, Tscharntke T. Spider diversity in cereal fields: comparing factors at local, landscape and regional scales. Journal of Biogeography; 2005; 32:2007â2014.
- Cole L, Buckland S M, Bardgett R D. Relating microarthropod community structure and diversity to soil fertility manipulations in temperate grassland. Soil, Biolology and Biochemistry; 2005; 37:1707â1717.
- Eduardo C, Grelle V. Is higher-taxon analysis an useful surrogate of species richness in studies of Neotropical mammal diversity?. Biological Conservation; 2002; 108:101-106.
- Hawkins B A, Field R, Cornell H V, Currie D J, Guegan J F, Kaufman D M. Energy, water, and broad-scale geographic patterns of species richness. Ecology; 2003; 24:3105-3117.
- Hutton S A, Giller P S. The effects of the intensification of agriculture on northern temperate dung beetle communities. Journal of Applied Ecology; 200; 340:994â1007.
- Kruess A, Tscharntke T. Contrasting responses of plant and insect diversity to variation in grazing intensity. Biological Conservation; 2002; 106:293â302.
- Kupfer J A, Malanson G P, Franklin S B. Not seeing the ocean for the islands: the mediating influence of matrix-based processes on forest fragmentation effects. Global Ecology Biogeography; 2006; 15:8â20.
- Lal R. Effects of macrofauna on soil properties in tropical ecosystems. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment; 1988; 24:101â116.
- Lavelle P, Decaens T, Aubert M, Barota S, Blouin M, Bureau F, Margerie P, Mora P, Rossic J.P. Soil invertebrates and ecosystem services. European Journal of Soil Biology; 2006; 42:3-15.
- Lovei G L, Magura T, Tothmeresz B, Kodobocz V. The influence of matrix and edges on species richness patterns of ground beetles (Coleoptera: Carabidae) in habitat islands. Global Ecology Biogeography; 2006; 5:283â289.
- Nicholsa E, Spectora S, Louzadab J, Larsenc T, Amezquitad S, Favilad M E. Ecological functions and ecosystem services provided by Scarabaeinae dung beetles. Biological Conservation; 2008; 141:1461â1474.
- Rassam G H, Latifi N, Soltani A, Kamkar B.. Effects of crop factors and soil characteristics on weed composition and diversity of wheat (Triticum aestivum) fields in Jajarm. Journal of Agroecology, 2010; 2:343-352. [In Persian]
- Seymour C L, Dean W R J. Effects of heavy grazing on invertebrate assemblages in the Succulent Karoo, South Africa. Journal of Arid Environment; 1999; 43:267â286.
- Siemann E, Tilman J, Haarsad J. Experimental tests of the dependence of arthropod diversity on plant diversity. Ecology; 1998; 152:738â750.
- Siemann E. Experimental tests of effects of plant productivity and diversity on grassland arthropod diversity. Ecology; 1998; 79:2057â2070.
- Sims R W, Gerard B M. Earthworms. Field Studies Council, Shrewsbury, UK. 1999.p.297.
- Ter Braak C J F, Smilauer P. CANOCO Reference manual and userâs guide to Canoco for Windows: Software for Canonical Community Ordination (version 4). Microcomputer Power, Ithaca. 1998.
- Weibull A C, Ostman O, Granqvist A. Species richness in agroecosystems: the effect of landscape, habitat and farm management. Biodiversity and Conservation; 2003; 12:1335â1355.