Document Type : Original Articles
PhD Student in Geography and Urban Planning, University of Shahid Beheshti, Tehran
Assistant Professor, Department of Human Geography, Faculty of Earth Sciences, University of Shahid Beheshti, Tehran
- Bertaud A, Lefevre B, Yuen B. GHG emissions, urban mobility and efficiency of urban morphology: A hypothesis, http:// www-wds.worldbank.org/.../626960PUB0Citi000public00BOX361489B.pdf, (accessed: November 2, 2012)
- Bulkeley H, Schroeder H, Janda K, Zhao J, Armstrong A, Chu Y, Ghosh S. The role of institutions, governance and urban planning for mitigation and adaptation, http:// www wds.worldbank.org/.../626960PUB0Citi000public00BOX361489B.pdf, (accessed: November 2, 2012)
- Bulkeley H, Schroeder H. Beyond State/non-State Divides: Global Cities and the Governing of Climate. European Journal of international Relations; 2011; 18(7): 1- 24
- Corburn J. Cities, Climate Change and Urban Heat Island Mitigation: Localizing Global Environmental Science. Urban Studies; 2009; 46(2): 413â427
- Dodman D. Blaming cities for climate change? An analysis of urban greenhouse gas emissions inventories. Environment and Urbanization; 2009; 21(1): 185â201
- Elaine B, Dorothy M, Michael S. Understanding Local Adoption and Implementation of Climate Change Mitigation Policy. Urban Affairs Review; 2011; 47(3): 433â 457
- HAMSHAHRI Newspaper, Tehran produces waste more than global average. Vol. 22, No. 6226, Monday. Aprill. 14, 2014. [In Persian]
- Lindfield M. Cities: A Global Threat and a Missed Opportunity for Climate Change, Environment and Urbanization Asia; 2010; 1(2): 105â129
- Prasad N, Ranghieri F, Shah F, Trohanis Z, Kessler E, Sinha R. Climate Resilient Cities: A Primer on Reducing Vulnerabilities to Disasters. Washington, D.C: World Bank; 2009. P.157
- Roberts D. Thinking globally, acting locally -- institutionalizing climate change at the local government level in Durban, South Africa. Environment & Urbanization; 2008; 20(2): 521â537
- Satterthwaite D. âCitiesâ contribution to global warming: Notes on the allocation of greenhouse gas emissions. Environment and Urbanization; 2008; 20(2): 539â549
- Satterthwaite, D. the Contribution of Cities to Global Warming and their Potential Contributions to Solutions. Environment and Urbanization ASIA; 2010; 1(1): 1â12
- Schreurs M. From the Bottom up: Local and Sub national Climate Change Politics. The Journal of Environment & Development; 2008; 17 (4): 343-355
- Spivak J. Top 10 Global Cities with Lowest Greenhouse Gas Emissions, http://urbanland.uli.org/articles/2011/nov/spivakglobal, (accessed: November 17, 2011)
- Tehran Information and Communication Technology Organization, Tehran city statistics. Information and Communication Technology Organization Publishing; 2010.p390. [In Persian]
- Tehran Municipality. The measures and regulations for the detailed plan of Tehran city. Tehran, Iran, Deputy of Urban Planning and Architecture of Tehran Municipality publishing; 2012. P. 64. [In Persian]
- Tehran Municipality of Transportation and Traffic Organization. Tehran urban transportation information. Municipality publishi; 2011.p56. [In Persian]
- Tehran Urban Planning & Research Center. Tehran City State of Environment: (SoE). Tehran, Iran, Tehran Urban Planning & Research Center publishing; 2011. P. 273. [In Persian]
- UN-Habitat. Planning Sustainable Cities: Global Report on Human Settlements. London: Earthscan; 2009. P. 306.
- UN- Habitat. Cities and climate change: Global report on human settlements. London & Washington, DC: Earthscan; 2011a. P. 279.
- UN- Habitat. Planning for climate change: A strategic, value-based approach for urban planner. London & Washington, DC: Earthscan; 2011b.p.197.
- Wagner A. Urban Transport and Climate Change Action Plans: An Overview on Climate Change Action Plans and Strategies from all Continents. Germany, GTZ: Sustainable Urban Transport Project publishing (SUTP); 2009.p.127.
- Wu J, Zhang Y. âOlympic Games promote the reduction in emissions of greenhouse gases in Beijingâ. Energy Policy; 2008; 36(9): 3422â3426
- Ye Q, Ma L, Zhang H, Li H. Translating a Global Issue Into Local Priority: China's Local Government Response to Climate Change. The Journal of Environment Development; 2008; 17 (4): 379- 400