1. Aslibekian, O. and Moles, R., 2003. Environmental risk assessment of metal contaminated soils at silver mines abandoned mine site, co tipperary, Ireland. Environmental Geochemistry and Health. 25, 247-266.
2. Azimzadeh, B. and Khademi, H., 2013. Background concentration estimation for evaluation of some heavy metals pollution in surface soils of part of Mazandaran province. Journal of Water and Soil. 27(3), 559-548.
3. Chan, L.S., Ng, S.L., Davis, A.M., Yim, W.S. and Yeung, C.H., 2001. Magnetic properties and heavy-metal contents of contaminated sediments of Pennys Bay, Hong Kong. Marine Pollution Bulletin. 53, 542-569.
4. Cia, L., Xu, Z., Ren, M., Guo, Q., Hu, X., Hu, G., Wan, H. and Peng, P., 2012. Source identification of eight hazardous heavy metals in agricultural soils of Huizhou, Guangdong Province, China. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. 78, 2-8.
5. Jalilzadeh, M. and Siahcheshm, K., 2016. Environmental pollutions of heavy metals in soil resources of Zakhur area: posed by geological processes. Environmental Sciences. 1(14), 69-80. (In Persian with English abstract).
Jiang, Y.F., Wang, X.T., Wu, M.H., Sheng, G.Y. and Fu, J.M., 2011. Contamination, source identification, and risk assessment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in agricultural soil of Shanghai, China. Environmental Monitoring and
Assessment. 183, 139–150.
6. Kang, X., Song, J., Yuan, H., Duan, L., Li, X., Li, N., Liang, X. and Qu, B., 2017. Speciation of heavy metals in different grain sizes of Jiaozhou Bay sediments: bioavailibility, ecological rick assessment and source analysis on a centennial timescale. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. 143, 296–306.
7. Kederman, P. and Osman, A.A., 2007. Effect or redox potential on heavy metal binding forms in polluted canal sediments in Delft (the Netherlands). Water Research. 41, 4251-4261.
8. Li, X. H.., Tang, Z.L., Chu, F.Y. and Yang, L.Y., 2011. Characteristics of distribution and chemical speciation of heavy metals in environmental mediums around Jinchang mining city, Northwest China. Environmental Earth Sciences. 64, 1667–1674.
9. Li, R.Z., Pan, C.R., Xu, J.J., Ding, G.Z. and Zou, Y., 2012. Application of potential ecological risk
assessment model based on Monte Carlo Simulation. Research of Environmental Sciences. 25, 1336–1343.
10. Likuku, A.S., Mmolawa, K.B. and Gaboutloeloe, G.K., 2013. Assessment of heavy metal enrichment and degree of contamination around the Copper- Nickel mine in the Selebi Phikwe Region, Eastern Botswana. Environmental and
Ecology Research. 1(2), 32-40.
11. Ogunbanjo, O., Onawumi, O., Gbadamosi, M., Ogonlana, A. and Anselm, O., 2016. Chemical
speciation of some heavy metals and health risk assessment in soil around two municipal dumpsites in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria. Chemical Speciation and Bioavailability. 28(1-4), 142-151.
12. Sistani, N., Moeineddini, M., Talashi, M.P., Khorasani, N., Hamidian, A.H. and Azimi Yancheshma, R., 2017. Source of heavy metal contamination in soils adjacent to Kerman steel industries. Natural Environment, (Iran’s Natural
Resources). 3, 627-641. (In Persian with English abstract).
13. Sharma, R.K. Agrawal, M. and Marshall, F., 2007. Heavy metal contamination of soil and vegetables in suburban areas of Varanasi, India. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. 66, 258–266.
14. Smith, K.S., 2007. Strategies to predict metal mobility in surficial mining environments. Reviews in Engineering Geology. 17, 25-45.
15. Solomon, A., Rasheed, K. and Olanipekun, E., 2016. Spatial distribution and speciation of heavy metal in sediment of river Ilaje, Nigeria. International Research Journal of Pure and Applied Chemistry. 10(2), 1-10.
16. Thomilson, D.C., Wilson, D.J., Harris, C.R. and Jeffrey, D.W., 1980. Problem in heavy metals in estuaries and the formation of pollution index. Helgoländer Meeresuntersuchungen. 33 (1–4), 566–575.
17. Yousefi, S., Doulati Ardejani, F., Ziaii, M., Abedi, A. and Esmaeil Zadeh, E., 2014. Investigating the origin and geochemical behaviour of toxic elements within the waste dumps using statistical analyses: a case study at waste dumps of
18. Sarcheshmeh Copper Mine, SE of Iran. Environmental Earth Sciences. 73, 1555-1572.
Zarasvandi, A. and Heydari, M., 2011. Disciplines on Medical Geology. Shahid Chamran University Press, Ahwaz, Iran. (In Persian.)